One of the basic steps in obtaining US Visa is payment of visa processing fee. Like all payments now-a-days, visa fee can be paid electronically.
Just log on to the USA governments official travel website, create your Profile and proceed to pay the fee electronically.
At present, payment of credit card/debit card option is not enabled.
However, IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) option has been enabled.
Electronic – Mobile Payments – IMPS * New
Traditional – Cash – Over the Counter at DRUK Bank
Traditional – Cash – Over the Counter (AXIS Bank and Citibank)
In most cases, each visa applicant, including children, is required to pay a non-refundable, non-transferable Machine Readable Visa (MRV) application fee, whether a visa is issued or not.
The visa application fee is determined by the type of visa for which you wish to apply. Remember, the MRV fee is non-refundable.
Payment of the Visa Fees electronically is beneficial and also adds value to your Visa application.
Applicants who pay via the IMPS system during regular business hours (9AM – 5PM) will be able to schedule their appointment within 3 hours. Applicants who make their payment after 6PM will be able to schedule their appointment after 9AM the next business day. Yes, you can schedule your interview within 3 hours, the shortest gap possible.
- Visa and Karstadt launch contactless payments (contactlessintelligence.com)
- Are you the lucky one? IBPS eases eligibility norms for probationary officers’ exam (simplybanking.wordpress.com)
- SingTel boosts mCash mobile money adoption with Visa partnership (e27.co)
- Book train tickets via SMS [Guide] (mobigyaan.com)
- Third-party payment market in China worth RMB7tn so far this year (wantchinatimes.com)
- Visa Inc (V), Mastercard Inc (MA), & American Express Company (AXP): 3 Credit Card Companies You Shouldn’t Ignore in 2013 (insidermonkey.com)