BANCON is one event, which all Bankers look forward too. The Annual Conference is the most prestigious conference held by Indian Banks Association.
BANCON 2013 will be held on 15th and 16th November 2013 at Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel, Powai, Mumbai.
Every year, the conference proceedings revolve around a central theme.
The theme of this year’s Conference is “Bank of the future – gearing up to meet the emerging environment”.
The Hon’ble Union Finance Minister, Mr. P. Chidambaram, will inaugurate the Conference on 15th November 2013.
Eight key sub-themes have been chosen as part of BANCON 2013:
1. Building a customer centric retail banking model:
2. Cracking the SME riddle – Driving profitable growth in SME:
3. Capturing the mass market banking opportunity profitably:
4. Corporate banking transformation:
5. Digital 2.0:
6. Risk & compliance management and capital optimization due to increasing stress on assets:
7. Big data and analytics – key to unlock hidden value:
8. Gearing up the human capital – building for the scarce skills: