After the resounding success of Bangalore Midnight Marathon 2013, the organizers are going to be back for the 2014 edition.
The preparations have begun, with the activation of the event on it’s website.
The top 10 facts of Bangalore Midnight Marathon 2014 are as under:
01)The title sponsor is State Bank of India
02)The event will be held on 13th December 2014
03)The organizers are Rotary Bangalore IT Corridor (RBITC).
04)The venue is at KTPO (Karnataka Trade Promotion Organization), Whitefield.
05)Milkha Singh is the Brand Ambassador
06) The online registrations open on 1st September 2014
07)The website has a fully functional help guide with chapters for Diet and Nutrition, Expert Advice, Join Workshop, Training Tips, Optional Hotel Packages
08)On registration, each runner will be allotted a Chest Number. This Chest Number has to be displayed while participation in the event.
09)Families and friends are encouraged to be part of the event day.
10)So register to run for a greater cause… Run for those who can’t.
The following are the exciting Race-day Events
- COMMUNITY RELAY: Team of 5 members running 1km each, as a relay.
- FUN RUN: The IT City Run, a flagship event of BMM is a 5 Km run packed with run.
- 10K RUN: The 10k run is branded the dream run where the runners rub shoulders with the other enthusiasts and fitness ambassadors of the events.
- HALF MARATHON: As the name suggests, this is half the distance of the full marathon.
- FULL MARATHON: The marathon is a 42.195 kilometer race in the heart of the city’s famed IT section.
- CORPORATE RELAY: Team of 8 (Men and/or Women) represent their companies by running 5kms each, as a relay.
- WOMENS RELAY: Team of 8 Women members only running 5kms each, as a relay.