In the last few months, more and more Indians have discovered the joy of Premium Special Trains.
The Premium Special Trains fare is dynamic i.e similar to airlines. The fare goes up with the rising demand. As and when seats get booked, the fare for subsequent tickets increase.
The special trains will have only AC 2 Tier and AC 3 Tier classes with Rajdhani-like facilities, including catering. The fare applicable to each day/transaction will be revealed at the time of booking.
As the fare is dynamic tickets can be booked only via IRCTC’s e-ticketing website.
The following are the special features of Premium Special Train on Dynamic Pricing
• Premium special trains’ have dynamic fare pricing.
• Dynamic fare stands for the fare component which may be increased with the subsequent bookings.
• Advance Reservation Period (ARP) of this train will be a maximum of 15 days.
• Agents will not be allowed to book tickets in these trains.
• Dynamic fare shall be charged for confirm as well as RAC passengers.
• Waitlist Ticket Booking is not allowed in this train.
• Up gradation option is not applicable in this train.
• Modification is not allowed.
• Only E-tickets will be permitted for booking.
• I-ticket Booking is not allowed in this train.
• E-ticket booking is allowed in General Quota only.
• Tatkal/ Ladies/Other Quota tickets cannot be booked in this train.
• No concession shall be applicable in this train.
• Identity card number of the prescribed proof of identity is required at the time of booking.
• Vacant berths left at the time of charting will be offered for current booking at current booking counters of train originating stations.
• Cancellation is not allowed, so be careful on finalizing the date of the journey.
• Dynamic Fare along with Total fare will be displayed after filling Reservation form. Users must ensure the Fare and Journey Details before proceeding for payment.