15,000 Indicash ATMs in the next 3 years – Are you willing to rent your space?


indicash            Tata Indicash has thrown open 950+ ATMs in the last few months. The target is to open 15,000 Indicash ATMs in the next 3 years.

67 percent of the ATMs will be deployed in semi-urban and rural areas. The remaining 33 percent will be deployed in metro and urban areas.

Towards this end, Tata Communications Payment Solutions Limited (TCPSL) is inviting space owners to get in touch with them and partner for Indicash ATM in their premises.

Tata Communications Payment Solutions Limited (TCPSL) is the first company authorized by RBI to open White Label ATMs in the country. As on March 2013, TCPSL manages 27,000 ATMs for banks in India as on March’13.

If you have a space fit for an ATM, please fill the simple form with details about your property, upload a few snaps and we will be more than happy to partner with you.

 

Advertisements

3 thoughts on “15,000 Indicash ATMs in the next 3 years – Are you willing to rent your space?”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s