The 2nd edition of GOSF will go live on 11th December 2013 12am and go till 11.59pm 13th December 2013.
As the first edition was a resounding success, the number of participating stores this year has gone up substantially.
IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) is not an available payment option.
The following points will assist you to navigate safely and happily on GOSF.
01) Browse through the list of participating stores.
02)Prepare a list of items, you would like to buy.
03)Trim down that list to 20%
04)Read the Terms and Conditions carefully, especially regarding return policy
05)If you are having multiple credit cards, conform the billing date, and use that card which has the longest due date
06)Do not be tempted to buy immediately. Evaluate than only buy
07)In case of food items, check the expiry dates, immediately on receipt of the items
08)Combos are very tempting, buy them if only necessary
09)Do not click on suspicious links
10) Post feedback on Sellers Facebook page.
11) No, you cannot pay through Cheque
- Nissan To Sell Cars Online In India; Launching At GOSF? (medianama.com)
- Google promises better deals at its shopping fest (sunandchronicle.wordpress.com)
- Google’s Shopping Festival GOSF 2013 Is Back (nextbigwhat.com)
- Do We Really Need Google’s GOSF Anymore? (medianama.com)