On the D-day, 7 events have been planned. Actually, there will be two D-Days 14th December and 15th December.
- COMMUNITY RELAY AT 6 PM – Team of 5 members running 1km each, as a relay.
- IT CITY FUN RUN AT 8 PM – The IT City Run, a flagship event of BMM is a 5 Km run packed with run.
- TARGET 10K RUN AT 10 PM – The Target 10k run is branded the dream run where the runners rub shoulders with the other enthusiasts and fitness ambassadors of the events.
- HALF MARATHON AT 12 MIDNIGHT – As the name suggests, this is half the distance of the full marathon.
- FULL MARATHON AT 12 MIDNIGHT – The marathon is a 42.195 kilometer race in the heart of the city’s famed IT section.
- CORPORATE RELAY AT MIDNIGHT 12:15AM (15TH DEC) – Team of 8 (Men and/or Women) represent their companies by running 5kms each, as a relay.
- WOMENS RELAY AT MIDNIGHT 12:15AM (15TH DEC) – Team of 8 Women members only running 5kms each, as a relay.
The Brand Ambassador for the SBI Bengaluru Midnight Marathon 2013 is Milkha Singh.
- Bangalore: Power mile run ahead of SBI marathon (dnaindia.com)
- Ride with Uber for a cause #BhaagBengaluruBhaag (uber.com)
- Best Wishes on the Occasion of the Birthday to Mr.milkha Singh (ecopackindia.wordpress.com)
- Goooooooaaaaaaallllll(s)! (stephaniegranlundblog.wordpress.com)
- Get, set, go… (thehindu.com)