By now, majority of IT employees are familiar with the term ‘Black Friday’.
By practice, ‘Black Friday’ is the Friday following Thanksgiving Day in the United States, often regarded as the beginning of the Christmas shopping season. Online and Offline retailers unveil Christmas offers on the ‘Black Fridays’.
In the initial stages, the concept of ‘Black Friday’ was attractive only when the large majority of the country’s population practices a similar religion. With countries attracting folks of all religions, commerce took over the ‘Black Friday’ concept.
Hence, in U.S.A, the largest market for ‘Black Friday’ frenzy, not only Christians but other religious followers too complete the yearly shopping, due to the very attractive deals.
If ‘Black Friday’, was to be introduced which would be the best possible ‘Friday’, and why?
- Black Friday is nearly Here: Where is the best place to shop? (gadgetnibble.com)
- Black Friday hits the UK (hulaholics.co)
- Black Friday (teknhorull.wordpress.com)
- Black Friday will be here (carsonswebmall.wordpress.com)
- Interesting & Insightful Quotes About Shopping – On Black Friday! (dshenai.wordpress.com)
- Black Friday and the United Stupids of America! (tvaraj.com)