The banking licence of Vishwakarma Nagari Sahakari Bank Maryadit, Aurangabad (Maharashtra), has been cancelled with effect from the close of business of September 12, 2013.
As is the norm, on liquidation, every depositor will be entitled to repayment of his/her deposits up to a monetary ceiling of Rs 1,00,000/- (Rupees one lakh only) from the Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC) under usual terms and conditions.
The bank history is not very long, it was granted license in 1999. By, 2009, the downtrend started.
- Reserve Bank Cancels the Licence of Kasundia Co-operative Bank Ltd., Howrah (West Bengal) (simplybanking.wordpress.com)
- Banking licence of Kokan Prant Sahakari Bank Ltd, Mumbai, Maharastra cancelled (simplybanking.wordpress.com)
- Reserve Bank Cancels the Licence of Shri Siddhi Vinayak Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd.,Rasayani, Raigad Dist., (Maharashtra) (simplybanking.wordpress.com)
- What Is a Graduates Constituency? (marathwadagraduates.wordpress.com)
- Irrigation scam: BJP carries evidence in bullock cart (vancouverdesi.com)