ING Mobile – Let your fingers do the Banking.
- Pay utility bills,
- Request for Cheque book, Stop a Cheque
- Transfer funds via RTGS/NEFT
- Yes, transfer funds through IMPS (Immediate Payment Service)
- eGift Vouchers
- Check Account Balances, View and Request statements
- Manage your Wealth , Investments and Deposits (FD/RD)
- Link your Demat and Loan accounts to view transactions
The Mobile App has been built around IBMs’ MobileFirst solution.
“Using ING Vysya Mobile app, customers can now use their mobile devices to pay utility bills, transfer funds to other accounts, view mini-statements, request cheque books, stop payment of cheques and locate the nearest ATM and branches, among many other features,” it said in a release.
These services provided by the app will help ING Vysya bankBSE -1.75 % to build an effective ecosystem for its customers to interact across multiple access channels and extend services across India, it added.
ING Vysya Bank has a physical presence at 530 locations, with two million plus customers. With the Mobile Banking App, there are no physical geographical boundaries.
The IBM Worklight provides secure connectivity with the client’s back-end systems, allowing it to efficiently manage version upgrades, user data and audit data.
The IBM Worklight with its BI tools enables the bank to analyse patterns and trends of customer usage.
Currently available on the Apple iOS mobile platform, ING Vysya Mobile apps will soon be extended to other platforms such as Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
The Mobile Banking App is tagged to a particular Mobile/Table for safety purpose. Thoughtfully, customer can access their application from only a maximum of two devices-One Mobile and One Tablet.
If in case if you access from any other Mobile/Device, it will not allow you to login unless you call ING Vysya Bank’s 24*7 Phone Banking and inform about change in your device and request for detagging your Application from your old device.
- What are the key takeaways from RBI mid-quarter policy (rediff.com)
- Goldman starts coverage of ING Vysya with ‘buy’ (firstpost.com)
- IBM InterConnect Build and Deploy MobileFirst Applications (slideshare.net)
- HSBC Bermuda Launch Mobile Banking App (bernews.com)
- Union Bank of India Releases U-Mobile App For Windows Phone Devices (wmpoweruser.com)
- Tyfone Enables Real-time P2P Mobile Payment in Boulder Valley Credit Union Mobile Banking Solution (virtual-strategy.com)