Tata Communications Payment Solutions Ltd (TCPSL) simultaneously inaugurated 5 of its Indicash ATMs in Mysore. Dasara celebrations are celebrated on a grand scale in Mysore and most of the product launches in Mysore are centered around the Dasara celebrations’.
This is part of TCPSL’s plan to set up 1,000 Indicash ATMs in the State over the next three years. The company said its focus was to cover Bangalore, Mysore, Hubli-Dharward, and north Karnataka in the first phase.
TCPSL is planning to deploy a minimum of 1,000 Indicash ATMs in Karnataka, a region which plays a vital role in the company’s rollout plans of 15,000 Indicash ATMs across India over the next three years. The company’s first white-label ATM was launched at Chandrapada village in Thane district on June 27.
- Mysore Dasara 2013 Time Table (anaamikamathu.wordpress.com)
- Mysore’s showpiece event off to a grand start (thehindu.com)
- Kambar cautions against changing beliefs of the past (thehindu.com)
- Tata Comm Payment expects to double revenues this fiscal (news.in.msn.com)
- Carriers of Mysore’s heritage on their last hooves (dnaindia.com)