BMB through SBI Caps has released an advertisement to fill up 115 vacancies in the JMGS-I cadre.
This is a major step in BMB’s target to be operational by November 2013. In the first phase, 50 applicants will be taken on board and the remaining by March 2014, as and when new branches open.
The Online link is already open, and will be open till September 30, 2014. These JMGS-I cadre will be the manning the branches and will be the first point of contact for retail customers.
So, go ahead and apply now. Yes, only women candidates are expected to apply.
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank – 1st Bank Branch to open @ Nariman Point, Mumbai (simplybanking.wordpress.com)
- Bhartiya Mahila Bank (BMB) – Search for premises (simplybanking.wordpress.com)
- Bharatiya Mahila.! (mahaishwar.wordpress.com)
- Bharitya Mahila Bank – No direct recruitment for the time being (simplybanking.wordpress.com)
- Mandya district may soon get State’s first all-woman bank (thehindu.com)