The ICICI Bank Carbon Credit Card is powered by ‘Visa CodeSure’, technology. India is the first country in Asia to have this advance technology. Yes, Japan still does not have Credit Cards based on ‘Visa CodeSure’, technology.
The development of ‘Visa CodeSure’ was started in 2009, by Visa and its partner Emue Technologies Pty Ltd.,. In June 2010, announced that the technology was ready for commercial launch. Pilot testing was done with eight European Banks and their cardholders spread over UK, Italy, Israel, Turkey, Switzerland and Germany.
In Asia, ICICI Bank has taken the lead to acquaint Indian banking customers with the multiple security features of ICICI Bank Carbon Credit Card. This is a trial run till February 2014, and ICICI Bank will take a decision in February 2014, on the future of ICICI Bank Carbon Credit Card.
The following are the 10 Safety Tips, for a hassle-free shopping with ICICI Bank Carbon Credit Card
- Immediately apply for ICICI Bank Carbon Credit Card
- Store the card in a pouch
- Do not bend the card
- Do not expose it to extreme temperatures
- Do not let water fall on it
- Do not share the card with your acquaintances
- In case the card is lost, immediately inform ICICI customer care
- Do not scratch the card on the front side or the back side
- Remember the Personal Assurance Message
- Remember the CodeSure PIN
- ICICI Bank Launches Carbon, A LCD Screen Based Credit Card For Secure Online Transactions (trak.in)
- Government paid private insurer crores in premium for ghost beneficiaries (thehindu.com)
- Man Changes Credit Card Terms Then Sues Bank (marketcurator.com)