In the pipline are:
Nainital Bank was founded by Govind Ballabh Pant and a few other prominent men from the Shah/Sah community of Kumaon. At present, Naintal Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Baroda, with 98.6% majority stake.
Naintal is also known as the Lake City of Uttharkand. One of the main attractions of Naintal is Thandi Sadak. Thandi Sadak is a 1 km road is meant ONLY for pedestrians. Wow, a rarity now-a-days in any city.
- Downloads Selected Works of Govind Ballabh Pant: Volume 18 book (ebfoledu.wordpress.com)
- Himalayan calamity: Banks start counting losses (rediff.com)
- Cheers-Dombivali Nagari Sahakari Bank (DNSB) customers any access any Bank ATM now (simplybanking.wordpress.com)
- a post from a past trip (wordsofkaushik.wordpress.com)
- 3 On Your Side: Online & Mobile Banking On The Rise (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Plan Your Trip to the Enchanting Naini Lake Courtesy Uttarakhand Tour Packages (holidaydestinationsindia.wordpress.com)