SBI Capital Markets has initiated the search for housing the new Bhartiya Mahila Bank (BMB) branches.
As the deadline for opening the new branches is very short, the RFP clearly states the premises should be ready to occupy.
BMB will kick start its operations from eight cities. Karnataka is lucky, as 2 of the first eight branches will be located in Karnataka state.
The Head Office will be New Delhi, and by default the HO will also house a branch.
1. KOLKATA (Salt Lake – Sector 1 or 5, OR Park Street – Chowringhee OR BBD Bagh)
2. GUWAHATI (G S Road OR Fancy Bazar / Pan Bazar OR Shilpukhri)
4. BANGALORE (Electronic City)
5. JAIPUR (Vaishali Nagar OR C-scheme OR Mansarovar)
6. LUCKNOW (Gomtinagar OR Hazaratganj OR Mahanagar)
7. MYSORE (Devaraj Urs Road OR Kuvempu Nagar)
8. INDORE (AB Road- Vijay Nagar to New Bus stand OR Saket)
The premises must be on the ground floor with a frontage and a carpet area of approx. 2200-2750 sq ft. The premises must be in an approved commercial area with adequate parking space and all facilities including adequate power.
ATM’s will be part of the Branch premises, however, at the same time the ATM lobby will be open 24*7 hours.
- Bharitya Mahila Bank – No direct recruitment for the time being (simplybanking.wordpress.com)
- Bhartiya Mahila Bank – Biz plan 39 branches, 127 ATMs by the end of the first year of operations (simplybanking.wordpress.com)
- Bhartiya Mahila Bank TENDER NOTICE (simplybanking.wordpress.com)