Online enrollment has already commenced through IIBF web site for the first examination scheduled on 15th December 2013
– Members of IIBF who have passed CAIIB and working in Banks
– Members of ICSI (who have passed final CS course)
The candidates have to pass the Objective Type Test and also complete the class room learning.
All the successful candidates will be awarded ‘Certified Banking Compliance Professional’ citation jointly by IIBF and ICSI.
The names of the certified candidates will be hosted on IIBF website and also forwarded to all Commercial Banks for considering them for selection / appointment as Compliance Officers.
As the course is primarily open to CAIIB holders, Bankers have one more reason to complete the CAIIB Course.
The course broadly covers:
– Legal and Regulatory aspects of Risk, Governance and Compliance
– Compliance function – Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing IT Risks and Compliance: A Growing Major Concern (aicpa.org)
- Tackling Cybersecurity Risk at Financial Institutions (securitymanagement.com)
- Published / Preprint: Contraction or steady state? An analysis of credit risk management in Italy in the period 2008-2012. (arXiv:1307.2465v1 [q-fin.RM]) (moneyscience.com)
- Financial Risk Management in Corporations (unikmi.wordpress.com)
- The Risk of No Risk… (attilaovari.com)