Reserve Bank of India, today has informed that
01) during the transition period (i.e. up to December 31, 2013), the existing clearing arrangements will continue i.e Non-CTS 2010 and CTS 2010 cheques will be continued to be accepted in CTS Grid.
02)All cheque issuing banks are advised to make efforts to withdraw the non-CTS-2010 Standard Cheques in circulation.
03)Banks can continue to present such non-CTS-2010 instruments in Express Cheque Clearing System (ECCS) centres and MICR CPCs till such time the CPCs are in operation.
- Taking cheques – do you? (computerselaine.wordpress.com)
- Bank of Ghana directs limit to cheque payments to aid cash-lite migration (ghanabusinessnews.com)
- Question for Employees of Bank (ctsforemployees.wordpress.com)
- Customers issued N166bn dud cheques in 2012 – CBN (vanguardngr.com)
- Co-op honoured my cheque – and then changed its mind (guardian.co.uk)
- What is a Cheque; Cheque Drawer, Drawee & Payee? (accountsguy.net)