The queries the people would be seeking answers are
01) Status of the Aadhaar Number
02) Nearest enrolment centre
03) Status of change sought in the Aadhaar Number document.
04) Queries relating to authentication and identity frauds etc. .
Hence, UIDAI has established four lines of contact methods. They are as under
Voice – 1800-180-1947
Fax – 080-2353 1947
Letters – PO Box 1947, GPO Bangalore, 560001
Email – email@example.com
The prerequisite for the resident while contacting UIDAI is the printed acknowledgment form given at the time of the enrolment.
The printed acknowledgment form contains the 14 digit enrolment id or the 28 digit enrolment id along with the Date time stamp.
To file an online complaint, simple click here
Complaints can be filed against
01) Aadhaar generation
02) Delivery of Aadhaar Document
03) Operator agency
04) Enrolment agency
As on date, no statistics are published on the number or type of complaints on the
If you not observed, 1947 is the preferred number in the contact numbers/mode!!!
- Over 28 cr Aadhaar numbers generated till Feb (news.in.msn.com)