With the year 2012 coming to a close, IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking and Finance) has rolled out 5 new certificate examinations for IIBF Members as well as Non-Members.
Yes, the non-members have to pay a higher examination fee as compared to members.
The following are new the certifications and all are online courses. In case there are less than 10 applicants for a particular exam in an exam centre, another nearest exam centre will be allotted by IIBF.
21. CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN IT SECURITY
22. CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN RURAL BANKING OPERATIONS FOR RRB STAFF
23. CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN PREVENTION OF CYBER CRIMES AND FRAUD MANAGEMENT
24. CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN FOREIGN EXCHANGE FACILITIES FOR INDIVIDUALS
25. CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN MICROFINANCE
As on date, IIBF offers 27 certifications
The following are the institute’s Flagship courses
3. CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN ELECTIVE SUBJECT OF CAIIB, these are after the obtention of the CAIIB.
4. DIPLOMA IN BANKING & FINANCE Examination
The following are Diploma’s, conducted in Offline mode.
5. DIPLOMA IN TREASURY INVESTMENT AND RISK MANAGEMENT
6. DIPLOMA IN INTERNATIONAL BANKING AND FINANCE
7. DIPLOMA IN BANKING TECHNOLOGY
8. DIPLOMA Examination for MICRO FINANCE PROFESSIONALS
9. DIPLOMA IN COMM DERIVATIVES FOR BANKERS
10 BANKING ORIENTED PAPER IN HINDI
The following are Diploma’s, conducted on online mode.
11. ADVANCED WEALTH MANAGEMENT COURSE (FORMERLY KNOWN AS PGDFA)
12. DIPLOMA IN HOME LOAN ADVISING
13. ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN URBAN CO-OPERATIVE BANKING
The following are the Certificate exams, conducted on online mode.
14. CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN SME FINANCE FOR BANKERS
15. CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN CREDIT CARD FOR BANKERS
16. CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN QUANTITATIVE METHODS FOR BANKING & FINANCE
17. CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN TRADE FINANCE
18. CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN CeISB
19. CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN AML-KYC
20. CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN CUSTOMER SERVICE & BANKING CODES AND STANDARDS
21. CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN IT SECURITY – NEW
22. CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN RURAL BANKING OPERATIONS FOR RRB STAFF – NEW
23. CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN PREVENTION OF CYBER CRIMES AND FRAUD MANAGEMENT – NEW
24. CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN FOREIGN EXCHANGE FACILITIES FOR INDIVIDUALS – NEW
25. CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN MICROFINANCE – NEW
26. DRA Examination
27. DRA Telecallers Examination
28. CERTIFICATE COURSE FOR BUSINESS CORRESPONDENTS/ BUSINESS FACILITATORS
The examination fees can be paid via 3 channels.
2 the old fashioned way i.e
a) Demand Drafts
b) Cash @ Axis Bank and SBI Branches via Pay-in-slip print options
Points to ponder for Cash:-
The pay-in-slip can be downloaded and printed from the institute’s website or obtained from the Zonal Offices.
The pay-in-slip can only be used for a singlepayment, as each slip has a unique pay-in-slip number printed on it, when downloaded from the website or obtained from the Zonal Offices.
No, please do not use Photo copies
The pay-in-slip are to be used only by candidates having Membership number / Registration number allotted by the Institute, as this is captured by the respective Bank Staff while recording the transaction in the Institute’s bank account.
And the another mode, new fashioned way, ’online mode’.
Re-disseminated by Prashant N. Banker by daytime, Blogger by night.