My personal Tips :
01) Catch them young:
n Create a National Finance cartoon family.
n Develop TV shows, stories, contests, etc., around the cartoon family.
02) Finance quotient qualifications:
– Finance quotient exams (online) can be introduced. This is similar to the hindi level exams.
– The best body to conduct these exams can be the proposed ‘National Institute of Financial Education (NIFE)’
– Appropriate ‘certificates’, to be issued to the persons clearing the various levels.
- The persons, who have achieved proficiency at the highest level, can be made honorary ‘Finance Educators’, recognition to inspire others.
03) Quiz Shows:
- Quiz shows are a great tool to attract the target audience to ‘Financial Education’.
- The Quiz shows should be conducted year-on-year with district/state/national level rounds.
- The Quiz shows should be telecasted in major TV channels to engage the target audience.
- As the numbers of years pass, the Quiz Show will have a loyal following, thereby boosting the ‘Finance quotient’, amongst our countrymen.
All the above three to be developed in English, National Language i.e Hindi and major regional languages.